Monday, August 15, 2011

Is this a sign from god or some thing or did god make this story ment to be or what!?

ok its kinda long so bear with me. i had just lost my dog that i had had since i was 4. and after a few months talked my mom into getting another dog. she said it had to be medium in height, not a puppy, not loud, must be from a shelter, must not shed alot, must be tottally devoted to us, etc. so we started looking and looking and none of the dogs seemed to fit the right description. i had decided that if it was a girl her name would be gretchen and if it was a boy it would be named toby.l one day i was a on the website looking at dogs to adopt and i came across this dog, her name was gretchen, she was a pup, was already house broken, VERY gentle, but shy, medium height, did not shead alot, and had never barked there. i thaught this was to good to be true, so i talked my mom into looking at her. when we got there the 1st thing she did was lay right on my lap and that is when we knew. my q is, is this a sign from god or some thing or did god make this story ment to be or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment