Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I've got a question for people who are psychic or even remotely psychic in any way...?

Ok, sometimes I get really strong vibes from people. Usually I only get these vibes from people who are really bad or just plain untrustworthy. I'm always right, and the people prove themselves as bad in some way or another. I also get a ton of deja'vu but that's besides the point. I wanted to know if you could tell me a way to make it so I can get these vibes from all people and not just the really bad ones. Also so that I can get a sense from the people who are blocking me. And if you could tell me how to set up a permanent block on my mind so that people can't have acsess to it, and so that I don't have to worry that I'll start thinking about something else and my mind block will fail me. Any help you could give would be nice. Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment